How to Apply
FVCA seeks to enroll families who will partner with us in building a foundation of faith in the next generation. If you desire challenging academics, a biblical worldview, and an environment that cultivates children of character, let's connect. Here’s how to apply:
- Learn More: To learn more about FVCA, we encourage you to call our office and speak with our staff. We are also happy to send an info packet or schedule a school visit.
- Apply: Interested families should complete and submit an application along with any required documentation to the FVCA office. (Note: We will be releasing an online application in March 2021! Until then, paper applications are accepted.)
- Interview: Once we receive your application, we will schedule a family interview and a student assessment. This meeting allows both the administrator and family to ask any questions as well as gain an understanding of the student’s academics.
- Enroll: Accepted families will receive an offer of enrollment. Families may then submit an enrollment fee of $150 per student. This non-refundable fee holds your child’s spot in the class for the following year.
- Welcome!: Welcome to the FVCA family! We are glad you are here.
FVCA Application 2021-22